Hello everyone! Today I got some GREAT news from my best friend Lauren!!!! She is flying here to visit one week from today! She is studying this semester in Florence, Italy so it will be so incredibly great to see her. I've been brainstorming as to what we should do while she is here and I'm thinking that it would be fun to go shopping in Picadilly Circus, take pictures of the major sights like Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc... and maybe even take a ride on the London Eye! It will be wierd to be a "London tour guide" in a way since she hasn't been here but I guess that just means that I'm getting the hang of the city (even if it is little by little- hopefully I don't get us lost in the city again like I did by myself.... Nightmare!).
Week two, and my classes are going well. I really like Abnormal Psychology. I'm starting to like Intro to film more and more each session.... we have been watching snippets from tons of old movies and I am creating a huge list of old films I need to see when I come home. Cognitive Psychology might be a drag. I guess it's interesting content but the teacher is pretty monotone and hard to understand. Plus the room setup is like an old 19th century school house- there are wooden pews and plank "desks" that are too slanted soall your stuff falls off. Oh well, at least I can pretend I'm Laura Ingalls or something. Maybe it will all become more exciting after we finish talking about and memorizing the neural basis of cognitive psychology (among other topics just as "exciting"). Anyways, sorry if that all sounded really depressing, I like my other classes alot and I think it will be a good semester. Speaking of class, I've got to head to Human Development! Cheerio!
PS.... today in the cafeteria they were serving lamb liver for lunch!! I think thats about the last thing you would EVER imagine seeing in the Bethel dining center. HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LELE! I'm comin' for ya!
Post a Comment