Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Squirrell attack

Hey all! Today was a pretty good day, the weather was nice and I only had one class, Abnormal Psychology. After class Erin and I decided to go to sit in the park to read for a while. It was pretty cold and windy, though, so we mostly just chatted and watched all of the millions of pidgeons flock around the people throwing birdseed. The parks around the college are sooo beautiful! this one has a great pond in it with a big bridge going over it with TONS of trees everywhere. The one downside however, was the fearless little creatures that came inches away from our ankles when we were trying to have a nice sit in the park. One squirrell in particular was honestly out for blood or something, because he litterally jumped up onto our bench and chased after us when we ran away. It was crazy! Not all the animals are this vicious though so dont worry.

So far my classes seem pretty good. Tomorrow I have Intro to Film, Cognitive Psychology, and Human Development. I like them so far and lukily I was able to check my books out in the library instead of spending my hard earned pounds to buy them. Although I did buy postage stamps today and they were SUPER expensive (7 pounds for 8 stamps... thats almost $14!!). Lets just say email will be my primary form of communication.

I guess not too much has happened since Monday..... but this weekend we are taking a trek to Bath so expect some great pictures and much more interesting blogs soon! I hope this one didnt bore you to tears!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Lelu,
Leave it to you to get stared down by a crazy squirell! I just hope this incident doesn't change your kind heartedness to squirells!
Keep the posts coming - it's great to hear about your adventures.

Love you,
Mom

Kelly Martin said...

lee leee!!!!

intro to film sounds so interesting! i am jealous! tell me all about it okay?? and remember to mention alfred hitchcock as the best director EvvVVVERRR!

ps- say hi to the spice girls and S CLUB 7. thanx

pps- put pictures up sooooon!!!!!

miss you times a thousand!
-kelly